blogarama.com Dads Point Of View: Growing Up
Custom Search
Subscribe to updates Subscribe to updates

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Growing Up



Well I got to tell you, this kid has come a long way. There was a time when I honestly thought he might need some medication. Not for his behavior as much, but for his hyperactivity. He was bouncing off the wall, it was hard to get him to just chill. In this last year Taejshon has really grown up, He listens a whole lot better, he's not as hyper as he once was, in Sunday School and Pre-School he listens to the Teachers and participates in the class activities. WOW!!!! He also has a good heart, he loves to help the other kids if there crying or sad. I'm very proud of him...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shay. I have worked at it for many years. I come from a family of artists.

    ReplyDelete